Monday 21 January 2008

Enter, The Third Dimension!



I can make shit in 3D :D all thanks to my current course at college.




This is a robot I'm in the middle of making, you can see some of the initial sketches of him on my DeviantArt.








This is a still from an intro im doing for Calli (aka theslyestfox on youtube) still very not finished.
(I'll get right on it I swear)







And finally this little guy, for some reason I named him coo-tip, I dunno why.
I'm probably gonna be using him in my current animation project if my tutor will ever upload the bloody tutorial!






Just thought I'd do a bit of showing of using my new found plot of e-land.

2 comments:

BenLoka said...

Those are some mad skillz yo! This reminds me of one of my favourite early computer animation TV shows called Reboot. It had no story but looked amazing!! And that made up for it! =)

Theslyestfox said...

yay! my foxy fox looks better every time i see it! alan you're my hero!