Sunday 27 January 2008

Me = Fail


So I was talking to Callianne last night and about the fact that she's a vegan. After that I thought to myself "I wanna try being a vegan!" Oh such glorious fantasies I have at 2:30am. Long story short its now been twelve hours since that decision and I've already eaten a pasty.

DAMN YOU GINSTERS, YOU MEATY BASTARDS!

Anyways after that I realised its a bit OTT to go full out vegan and cut out meat and such completely cold turkey (puns from my head to your face since 2006) so I think I'm gonna ween myself off of meat from now on. This isn't any kind of ethical decision, really I think that that kind of green peace "can't eat it cos its cute" or "you shouldn't eat it if you couldn't kill it" kind of thing is pretty ridiculous. The reason, if any, that I want to do this is that, for one thing, I need to lose weight, so this seems like a good way to start and also just to see how I feel after a few weeks or however long I can keep it up.

Anyway, THANKS Calli! for making me feel bad, god...

2 comments:

Hema said...

its funny how 2 out of only a few posts have the word 'fail' in them..

Kimberly said...

I would be a veg (not total vegan) but I always forget that I don't eat meat. I'll go like a month without touching it, and then eat a hamburger without thinking about it.